Road Traffic Accidents Abroad – Will The Process Change After Brexit?

Typically if you have a road traffic accident in the UK that was caused by another driver, you are entitled in law to claim reimbursement of damages / compensation for injury, from that driver’s motor vehicle insurers. But what if you have an accident abroad? The current law, is that if you are involved in […]

Read More