In need of urgent assistance call 01782 560 706


Occupier’s Liability

It is possible for an individual to become injured on somebody else’s property / land. Those people liable for any areas to which the public have access are also responsible for the health and safety of those visiting members of public and should take steps to identify any possible hazards and safeguard against these as much as possible.

For example, a trip on a raised paving slab, a slip on a shop floor, an accident in a restaurant / hotel, etc. In this instance there may be a claim against the owner of the premises and / or the body / person in control of the premises. All places to which the public have access should carry relevant Public Liability insurance to cover this risk.

On occasions it will be difficult at the outset to know who owns the land / premises where the accident occurred. This does not mean that you will not be able to make a claim for compensation. Through various means of enquiry, we can often trace the relevant Defendant to be able to claim from.

Please contact me should you need to discuss this further.


“I found Mrs Pointon to be thorough, helpful, professional and well informed. She was able to achieve a very quick result where previous solicitors had failed. I would not hesitate in recommending her to friends and family.”

Patricia Hamilton

Tripping Accident

Appointments to suit you!

Appointments are only by prior arrangement, please call, we visit evenings and weekends at your convenience.

About you

How can I help?